Thank You for visiting our careers section and interest in our Organization.
We recruit high caliber staff to serve customers and the business needs of the organization. Our approach is professional and fair.
At FCM, we embrace the principles of equity to ensure a bias-free employee selection and retention process. We do not discriminate on grounds of color, creed, race, ethnicity, sex, disability, religion or marital status.
Job Advert – 1 position
Title: Quality Controller
Department: Operations – Travel & Tours
Reporting to: GM – Operations
Location: Nairobi – Kenya
Aim of the Job.
FCM Travel Solutions Kenya (trading as Charleston Travel Ltd) is seeking to hire a Quality Controller (QC) in the Travel Department. The main role will be to ensure that all services rendered by operations teams (Travel and Tours) are as per SLA. With 100% utilization of deals to maximize profitability as well as ensure excellent customer experience with key focus on customer retention through quality service delivery.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Effective QC checks on all tickets issued to ensure correct airline commissions are captured and correct airline deals and incentives have been applied.
• Effective QC checks on all bookings with customer profile, frequent flyer numbers and corporate loyalty program numbers updated in bookings and special needs requested.
• Raise Service Alert Advice’s and inform your direct report Manager to ensure prompt resolution and client satisfaction.
• Updating and creation of new Company Profiles when on-boarding new client accounts – maintain these company profiles and update info in them to ensure they remain relevant and current.
• Submit daily reports with Management on ticket sales, non-BSP services -Travel Insurance, Hotel, Visa and all the Low-cost carriers with focus on airline deal tracking.
• Ensuring all airline deals are current, updated and are working efficiently on all GDS /offices
• Ensuring 100% utilization of ticketing scripts
• Support IT with GDS scripting for FCM Global client back office accounts – ensure these are updated as required.
JOB HOLDER REQUIREMENTS.
• Diploma in IATA / UTAA Foundation level with a minimum 5yrs in Travel Industry
• Ability to use and understand ticketing platforms -Travelport, Amadeus, E-Global, IATI, Waldverse, TBO and Travel Insurance platforms – will be an added advantage
• Good communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
• Have a strong sense of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to use TRAACS will be an added advantage
If your background, experience and competencies match the above specifications please send a cover letter, your detailed current CV (only in pdf)
– Subject: QC POSITION to email@example.com to reach us not later than Thursday 5th March 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Charleston Travel Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Title: Business Development Manager
Reporting to: Head of Sales & Marketing
Type: Full Time
FCM Travel Solutions-Kenya is a leading travel solutions company with a commanding presence in Eastern Africa. To support our growth agenda, we are seeking a results-oriented and experienced Business Development Manager who will play an instrumental role in the growth of our business.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Achieve individual & team sales targets by developing (and implementing) a clear growth strategy;
• Process tenders in response to various potential customers;
• Prepare and present compelling sales proposals to prospective clients;
• Identify ways of generating business from existing and new clients;
• Develop new markets and products for the business;
• Prepare regular reports on client activities and projects;
• Build and grow business networks to convert to business opportunities
• Monitor market needs with a view to ensuring the Company’s products have a competitive edge;
• Represent the company at events, expos etc.
• Generate and coordinate persuasive communication content.
• Bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing or equivalent in a related field;
• Proven experience in successful complex tenders/bids writing
• Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience (preferably in the travel and tours industry)
with demonstrated success is an added advantage.
• Outstanding presentation and negotiation skills
• Good market research, analytical and reporting skills;
• Outstanding communication and people skills;
• Must be self-driven and able to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
If your background, experience and competencies match the above specifications please send a cover letter & detailed CV – subject: BDM Position indicating daytime telephone numbers, address and names of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us not later than 27th February 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
FCM Kenya (trading as Charleston Travel Ltd) is an equal opportunity employer.