Our team at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport is always at hand to receive and assist travelers. Whether arriving or departing, in person or in a large group, this team will be there to offer you friendly and efficient service. The team will support you as you arrive, before departure, or while waiting for a connecting flight. This meet and assist service can be tailored to your needs. It may also include help with overcoming language barriers, when checking in or picking up luggage and finding your way around the airport.
You will easily identify our staff through well branded welcome signs, uniform and badges.
Our staff will
- Ensure your transfer vehicle is ready (for incoming passengers) well before you check out
- Escort and accompany departing passengers on request
- Assist with baggage
- Share useful destination information
- Assist with airline and hotel reservations at our airport office
- Help passengers overcome language barriers
While this service is available 24/7 at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, we also offer the same service at other local and regional airports on need basis.