Aim of the job
The job aims to increase the total company turnover and market share in line with the company’s objectives as well as business retention and growth.
As the BDM/KAM you will carry out tasks related to sales and marketing of travel management and related services to generate maximum revenue, expand market share, and achieve the company’s profitability targets. In addition, the job holder is expected to build relationships with the key accounts to encourage new, repeat, and referral business.
Job Role / Expectations
Business Development / Sales & Marketing
- To deliver set sales targets in alignment with the division’s/department’s strategy;
- Develop product/service strategies and plans, including innovation concepts, consumer communication, and sales materials;
- Identify growing markets, emerging markets, untapped markets etc., and develop ways of tapping into the identified market segments;
- Consult and Implement technology solutions with clients.
Key Account Management / Customer Relationship Management
- Develop a monthly schedule of customer interactions that enable high customer retention; generate accurate MIS reports
- Manage communication for assigned accounts, conflict resolution, payment compliance, and other deliverables;
- Establish service level agreements (SLAs), contracts, and renewals thereof;
Policy Compliance and Quality Control (QC)
- Ensure travel and tour teams are trained and adhere to clients’ SLAs and ISO company procedures.
Qualifications & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree or a higher diploma in sales and marketing or a related field;
- A minimum of 4 years’ working experience in the same field & and the Travel industry with demonstrated success; will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate developing and maintaining business growth
- High level of integrity and self-driven
- Demonstrate market intelligence within the Coastal region for business opportunities.
- Credible Customer service and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to communicate efficiently and have effective decision-making skills.
- Must be self-driven and innovating in project management;
Only the shortlisted and qualified applicants will be contacted.
You apply only if your background, experience, and competencies match the above specifications.
send your application on or before 19th January 2024