We are still looking for you, where are you?
Job Title: Travel Consultant
Company: FCm Travel Solutions – Kenya
Location: Nairobi, Kenya- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA)
Employment Type: IMMEDIATE – NIGHT SHIFT – JKIA Office-After office support
FCm Travel Solutions – Kenya (trading as Charleston Travel Ltd) is seeking to hire a Travel Consultant within the Travel department. You will work towards the maximum utilization of deals with our various partners as they maximize on revenue generation. You will also do the above in a professional and personalized manner while adhering to clients’ Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
What your work will look like:
- Collect proper, correct, and efficient information from inquiries to be converted into sales;
- Update client database with accurate client data and maintain clients’ profiles;
- Ensure SLAs are followed to the letter;
- Ensure flight options, hotels, transfers, and non-air services are offered to customers;
- Advise the clients on visa and health requirements for each destination;
- Sell related non-air services e.g., insurance, transfers, hotels, and tours to clients;
- Issue tickets with applicable airline incentives and commissions;
- Monitor the reservation queues and advise clients in good time of any changes;
- Ensure effective communication is made to clients regarding their travel;
- Adhere to the Global Distribution Systems (GDS), Airline contracts and invoicing manuals;
- Provide daily and weekly reports as per the set timelines for all transactions;
- Monitor assigned accounts to maximize sales.
Qualifications and Requirements
The successful candidate should have:
- 4 years or more experience in a similar position;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills as a team player
- Ability to use multiple Global distribution systems (GDS)
- Ability to offer end-to-end travel services not limited to ticketing, hotel bookings, visa advisory, etc.
- Familiarity with the offered destination, packages, and quality itineraries in terms of airports, connecting time, lounge facilities, visa and health requirements
- Ability to recognize and offer value add services to clients
- Advanced IATA diploma / various IATA courses
- Certificate in Galileo and/or Amadeus reservation system
Only if your background, experience, and competencies match the above specifications visit our website https://fcmtravel.co.ke/job-openings/
send your application on or before 17th November 2023
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.