Company: FCM Travel Solutions – Kenya
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Employment Type: IMMEDIATE
FCM Travel Solutions – Kenya (trading as Charleston Travel Ltd) is seeking to hire a Senior Travel Consultant to work around the day-to-day operations within the Travel department. They will ensure that there is compliance with company policies, state guidelines and corporate SLAs. This person will also be tasked with the effective utilization of deals with our various partners as they maximize revenue generation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all travel-related requirements, which are to be carried out in a proficient manner and in accordance with company procedures, standards and client client-specific service level agreement (SLA), key performance indicators (KPI) and travel policy
- Ensure effective operations within the Travel, Tours, and Finance department to allow for excellent client service delivery.
- Regularly enhance/improve existing quality checks-system to ensure timely responses, efficiency and sufficient quotations based on deals and minimize errors.
- Liaise with the Sales and Marketing Department ie KAM to ensure 95% of client retention.
- Liaise with the Team leader and HR department to facilitate the training sessions in order to fill in any knowledge gaps identified and have new knowledge to the team.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Higher diploma in travel and tourism from a reputable institution – a degree in the same field will be an added advantage.
- IATA Certification is essential for this role.
- At least five ( 5 ) years of staff supervision in a busy travel environment.
- Proven leadership and people management skills.
- Quick thinker in decision-making skills and conflict management.
- Ability to consistently achieve departmental targets
- Good understanding of customer service skills.
- Demonstrates a sense of both fun and professionalism in the workplace.
Only if your background, experience and competencies match the above specifications then send a cover letter & your updated CV to reach us on or before 31st October 2023.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will contacted.