Aim of the job
We are seeking a Tours Consultant effectively organize MICE and Group bookings. To
provide inbound, outbound, and local and international bookings for hotels,
tours/leisure, transport (including rail bookings )and packages to clients in a
professional and personalized manner while achieving the set targets.
Job role / Expectations
• Research, develop and share tour packages for various destinations –
Inbound and Outbound
• Negotiate competitive rates
• Work with the Digital marketer to Generate posters and fliers all year round
based on various themes
• Tour briefing – providing details to the clients on the services booked, general
information and requirements.
• Effectively organize MICE and Group bookings
• Maintain regular communication with clients and service providers
• Observe and report on all latest developments in the travel and tourism
industry regarding new destinations and rates
Qualifications & Competencies
• Accredited Certifications in Tours & Travel
• Minimum of 5 years working experience in the same field & in the Tours & Travel
industry with demonstrated success; will be an added advantage.
• Effective negotiator for deals with suppliers
• Proven ability to convert queries
• Demonstrate developing and maintaining business growth
• High level of integrity and self-driven
• Demonstrate market intelligence for business opportunities
• Credible Customer service and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to communicate efficiently and have effective decision-making skills.
• Innovative Minded
If your background, experience and competencies match the above specifications
please send a cover letter, your updated and detailed CV ONLY
to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us not later than Tuesday, 28th February 2023 COB
Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Aim of the job