New conditions for entry to France have been revised depending on your country of departure and your vaccination status.
Passengers traveling with Air France from Kenya, which is classified as an “Orange” country (every county / territory in the world except for those on the red and green list) will be requested to adhere to the below requirements:
If you are vaccinated:-
- Upon boarding, each traveler aged 11 years or older, must present a negative PCR test taken less than 72 hours before the flight or a negative antigen test taken less than 48 hours before the flight
If you are not vaccinated:-
- You can only travel to France if you have pressing grounds for travel. The list of pressing grounds is set out in the certificate of intentional travel drawn up by the Ministry of the Interior.
- Each traveler aged 11 years or older must present a negative PCR test less that 72 hours before departure or a negative antigen test taken less than 48 hours before departure.
- You may be subject to a random test when you arrive in France.
- You must pledge to self isolate for 7 days.